what you prefer? kinesis or magick?

Discussion in 'Kinesis' started by royak, Mar 8, 2013.

1. shadow_demon

shadow_demon Student

well no one told the ancient tribes that...

not like oderly societies picked em
  2. oaktree_is_back

oaktree_is_back Student

The naming of these techniques took place when Radki started ... or a couple of years after. Well , that's when "-Kinesis" popped into the world
  3. Astralpsi

Astralpsi Student

Yeah, Kinesis, my nightmare. I had to edit like 15 posts all saying kinesis, kinesis, kinesis. You cannot use a suffix as a root word!
  4. oaktree_is_back

oaktree_is_back Student

5. Kiyoshimizu

Kiyoshimizu Student

Okay this can be locked now if you want admins ^.^ I have one more question which is kinda related but i dont know if i should ask here or somewhere else...
    Here would save room so I will do it now.

Not taking into account that it is different for everyone... generally what would be easier to do given a certain time for training for both (eg in a month which would I be able to or closest to being able to do from statistics) : a concious OBE or moving an object with psychokinesis?
  6. blackcat13

blackcat13 Student

im sorry about my last comment, i read the question wrong. i thought you meant what type do you perfer: kinesis or magic and i stated that i perfer kinesis, i also said you should beleive in what you want too.
  7. oaktree_is_back

oaktree_is_back Student

The title and the post are different
  8. So very true my friend.
  9. Ok I notice people are going off topic on this thread so I will try to get this back on the main topic.

Ok the types of magic I use for magic is runes,direct,enchanting,incantations, and sealing but idk if you people thinks this is magic or not, but the way I see it as magic and psychokinesis are the same thing. They both manipulate energy and surroundings and they both use energy. Also who knows what else we will find out about magic and psychokinesis maybe there are more ways to manipulate them to make them go even farther and more easier and more deadlier. Also who knows maybe all of this can be scientifically explained one day, but I hope it's later then sooner.
  10. ragingriolu

ragingriolu Student

you can use sealing techs? can you teach me?
  11. Ahmed27634

Ahmed27634 Student

Kinetics=real; Magic=illusions.
  12. Ahmed27634

Ahmed27634 Student

They were said to be angels from heaven sent by god to spread magic between people to spread peace but their reality is opposite. Indeed they were sent by Satan to bring people to illusions. Magics are all illusion and tricks. The Egyptians were the best magicians ever in the world. But kinetics=real stuff and is not prohibited. It's the power of the God's soul within us bcz our souls are a part of God's soul and he encased them in our bodies to limit its abilities so that man will not proud much of himself.
  13. I agree.(just a bit)
  14. Try not to bring all the religious stuff into this.There are religions in which magic is not prohibited.
  15. Ahmed27634

Ahmed27634 Student

All that I said is not just based on only one religion. Most of the religions agree with it like Islam, Christianity, Hindus and Budhs but only Jews agree that the two were not from Satan but Angels. So if u r a Jew then I m really sorry to go against u.
  16. Wow dude that is racist -_-
    Mega and Yoseqlo like this.
  17. Ahmed27634

Ahmed27634 Student

I do respect everyone's belief because my religion teaches this to me but I can't bend before someone other 's belief. So I can't accept what Jews believe and I can't even make them believe in what I believe. So it can't be helped. Every one has their own view about one's religion. And plz no more discussion about religion.
  18. Once again dude that is racist -_-
  19. Ahmed27634

Ahmed27634 Student

Why do I care then?
  20. That's the problem why should anyone care of what you said.
  21. Ahmed27634

Ahmed27634 Student

My words have clear meaning while ur words just don't have that. What did u mean by racist. I m not talking about just one religion. If u someone don't have the belief that I have, how can I be the racist. It depends on beliefs as I said every one have their own point of view about their own religion and others' religions.
  22. Whatever dude believe what you want to believe ^_^ .
  23. Ahmed27634

Ahmed27634 Student

[​IMG]
    oaktree_is_back likes this.
  24. ragingriolu

ragingriolu Student

25. lol I actually don't care of what you say at this point btw you doing that goofy cheer means you are immature so why should I argue with a kid.
  26. Ahmed27634

Ahmed27634 Student

I'm only one month and 10 days younger than u. :p :D
  27. End of discussion ^_^
  28. Hey I'm the new guy hehe so first comment here it goes XD I'm sorta new to the kinesis only really tried telekinesis and hydrokinesis before. But I have done a lot in magick I practice : wicca witchcraft paganism Druidism a little shamanism spells potions runes etc. I prefer magick (since I've been practicing for a long time now) over kinesis but I want that to change (for them to be level with each other) any how HIIIIIIIIII *quick warning I'm always weird and hyper* XD
  29. Create fire? How? I am interested in your method.
  30. Kiyoshimizu

Kiyoshimizu Student

Wow dude, way to show everyone you're an immature little brat.
  31. Bloodedge

Bloodedge Seeker of Wisdom Professor

by raising and channeling body heat into one point
  32. ...what?
  33. Bloodedge

Bloodedge Seeker of Wisdom Professor

increase the heat of your body, then move that heat to your hand and if its enough it will creat fire
  34. Ahmed27634

Ahmed27634 Student

Why do I care then?
  35. well im an athiost (dont know if i spelt that right) and it still doesnt effect what i do you can believe in whatever you want to do magic and kinesis aslong as you believe in your self and that can anyone teach me some magic pm what magic you can do if you want to be my mentor and i'll see whether i'll learn it but give me a description of what it can do and what skills you can do wiith it thanks anyway im not looking for an argument so just a message thanks see ya
  36. does magick has some kind of rituals?
  37. Ravenblood

Ravenblood Student

yes some do
  38. Most of the strong ones use rituals but there are things you can do without doing a ritual.
  39. That is true
  40. Ravenblood

Ravenblood Student

but u can still do alot without rituals